special events and activities
at windigo lodge on the gunflint trail
There is never a dull moment at the Windigo Lodge. Our sports bar is a favorite place along the Gunflint Trail for people who want to watch sporting events on a big screen TV. We put on special events for the Super Bowl, World Series, and other major sportscasts in addition to the regular season games. Special events are always happening throughout the year at Windigo Lodge.
After dinner our dining room often has karaoke for guests to get up and sing their favorite songs or one of the top local bands play and entertain. We have a large dance floor which is perfect for everyone to get out and enjoy the music. So be sure to book your stay with us and enjoy all the great events happening at the Windigo Lodge. A couple of the most popular events that our customers enjoy are New Years Eve and Halloween.
Because our special events calendar is constantly changing be sure to call Windigo Lodge for more information about up and coming events.
Rentals and Services
Equipment rentals and other services available at Windigo Lodge to make your stay with us more enjoyable and memorable, Call for Availability:
- Fishing guide service (Reservation must be made in advance.)
- Finnish sauna (on request-no charge for registered guests)
- Boat rentals - $35 per day. (PDF/life jackets included) (7th day free rentals on boats)
- Outboard motor rentals - $55 per day. (Plus replacement of gasoline used.)
- Pontoon boat rental - $125 per day.
- Canoe rentals $25 per day. (PDF/life jackets included) (7th day free rentals on canoes)
- Snowmobile rentals (Early reservations required).
- Minnesota DNR game registration.
- Lighted parking for BWCA users - $8 per day.
- BWCA(W) users may use our beach to launch.
7890 Gunflint Trail
Grand Marais, MN 55604